• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jeremy Clarkson reprimanded by teacher after discovering 'gang' of children on his farm

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
Should have set the dogs on them! ;)

Jeremy Clarkson reprimanded by teacher after discovering 'gang' of children on his farm

JEREMY CLARKSON has detailed the "alarming scene" he faced after finding a "gang" of youths on his farm land, before stern words were exchanged with their teacher.

Jeremy Clarkson runs a 1,000-acre working farm in Oxfordshire. In his latest column, the Top Gear detailed a run-in with a group of Duke of Edinburgh students, who sought to use his land.

The 61-year-old described the "alarming" moment he saw them making themselves comfy in a field where he'd just planted an "extremely expensive" turtle dove mix.

The presenter stepped in to help, but not without sharing some choice words with the youngsters' supervisor. He started by saying he is a huge fan of the programme, founded in 1956 by Prince Philip.

Jeremy said it was important to educate those who live in built-up areas about where food comes from. However, The Grand Tour host was unimpressed by how they were using his property during the incident earlier this month.

"I found a gang of them sitting in my garden," he recalled.

"Some were attempting to light a stove, some were moaning about the mobile phone signal, and one was heading for my hedge with some bog roll."

Jeremy asked if he could help, which he claimed was "farmer-speak for 'get off my land'".

Back