• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jeffrey Epstein, found in his prison cell.

Breaking news!! Epstein's killer has been identified! Picture follows:

Attachments

• epstein.jpg
    epstein.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 115
expwor said:
I bet he didn't even have to do that.  Just say the "right" things to prison staff (Correctional Officers, Psychologists etc) to make them believe he isn't suicidal, and they take him off suicide watch. And to those surprised he was off suicide watch I'd be surprised after a few weeks behind bars he'd still be on it.  In my experience in corrections it's been a short term "solution" if you will, to prevent suicides.  And it's more than just physical security monitoring (cameras, checking cell etc), it involves psychologists/psychiatrists counselling the offender.  Usually three to four days has been the maximum I've seen inmates on suicide watch in my experience

As for those having these conspiracy theories, here's one.  Epstein was a 66 year old high profile pedophile facing 45 years (I believe that would have been his sentence) behind bars, doing hard time.  He would have been released when he turned 111 years old, meaning in reality he'd die behind bars.  Epstein did the math and decided why wait to die behind bars, he'll do it now by his own hands.  Really no surprise at all

My two cents

Tom

Yup. Doing time behind real security as a rich guy who's also a skinner? That's about as bad a go as it gets. I have no difficulty believing he killed himself. He probably knew they had him dead to rights and that it would only get worse once search warrants were executed.

Brihard said:
Yup. Doing time behind real security as a rich guy who's also a skinner? That's about as bad a go as it gets. I have no difficulty believing he killed himself. He probably knew they had him dead to rights and that it would only get worse once search warrants were executed.

IIRC he wouldn't be going to trial until next June at the earliest; so a whole year stuck in a cell that's probably not much bigger a medium sized washroom. And as Brihard says, in the prison system, child abusers are the lowest of the low.

Retired AF Guy said:
IIRC he wouldn't be going to trial until next June at the earliest; so a whole year stuck in a cell that's probably not much bigger a medium sized washroom. And as Brihard says, in the prison system, child abusers are the lowest of the low.

Unless you are former PC Michael Bunting, of course:

Michael Bunting endured every cop's worst nightmare... being banged up in jail with criminals

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/michael-bunting-endured-every-cops-342131

Epstein guards suspected of falsifying logs to show they were checking on him: report
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/jeffrey-epstein-s-jail-guards-suspected-of-falsifying-logs-ap-source-1.4549020

Not saying not true, since I've never worked in that facility, but when I was in (as a Correctional Officer, not a con) when you did your range walk there was a punch at the end of the range which verified you went down range and back and how long your range walk took. There was also a log book but not just a log book
Surprising they would have a logbook only

Tom

Maybe the place was slack right to the top and didn't bother checking "punches"....until caca hit the fan of course.

expwor said:
there was a punch at the end of the range

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Maybe the place was slack right to the top and didn't bother checking "punches"....until caca hit the fan of course.

In case anyone is unfamiliar with them,

Attachments

• detex.png
    detex.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 93
What amuses me is the speed with which both the "conspiracy" and "nothing to see here" crowds leapt to their respective positions.  Very few people inhabit the "let's wait for the investigation to conclude, shall we?" region any more.

The ones we had at Millhaven when I was a young fish screw LOL were on the range wall. You walked to the end of the range and pressed the switch.
But I am familiar (although never used one myself) with the type you showed.
OMG that was a lifetime ago...I still had hair on my head

Tom 

mariomike said:
In case anyone is unfamiliar with them,

The old punch clocks have been replaced by an electronic type.

They are a step above the old clocks.

Besides, there are other ways to determine if rounds were or were not done.

Brad Sallows said:
What amuses me is the speed with which both the "conspiracy" and "nothing to see here" crowds leapt to their respective positions. 

Nothing new about conspiracy theories,

Jeffrey Epstein and 22 other Trump-fueled conspiracy theories
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/12/bizarre-conspiracy-theories-trump-has-elevated/

Hamish Seggie said:
The old punch clocks have been replaced by an electronic type.

When they used to send us into the Don on calls, their night shift carried the type in the pic. Nice to know they have gone high-tech.

Regarding the guards,
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=641&tbs=qdr%3Ad&ei=QF1UXdOYGISDtQa81qC4Dg&q=epstein+guards&oq=epstein+guards&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0..28989...0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.x9OaLi_nLxk&ved=0ahUKEwjTuJ_fiIPkAhWEQc0KHTwrCOcQ4dUDCAo

I was very saddened to hear that Epstein's guard was tragically killed in an auto accident next Thursday.

Target Up said:
I was very saddened to hear that Epstein's guard was tragically killed in an auto accident next Thursday.

I'll bet the guard calls in sick next Thursday now.

Hamish Seggie said:
Besides, there are other ways to determine if rounds were or were not done.

Like cameras?

Global News

Surveillance video reviewed after the death showed guards never made some of the checks noted in the log
https://globalnews.ca/news/5762859/jeffrey-epstein-jail-logs-checks/

Sleeping on the job is hardly a conspiracy. I wasn't a guard, but I slept on the job.

Oops nyuk nyuk nyuk Why I otta....

Attachments

• 0558341B-AD03-40CF-BA00-E0754BB788DF.jpeg
    0558341B-AD03-40CF-BA00-E0754BB788DF.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 141
mariomike said:
Like cameras?

Sleeping on the job is hardly a conspiracy. I wasn't a guard, but I slept on the job.

If I was in charge of a jail, I'd ask the inmates how well the guards were doing their jobs.

Oh, wait, I think I'm channelling the plot for 'Brubaker' :)

daftandbarmy said:
If I was in charge of a jail, I'd ask the inmates how well the guards were doing their jobs.

That’s what they do in the Federal system 😉

Back