• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JANUARY 2009 BMOQ

They seem to change the name every course.  And I can think of a few nights where I woke up and seen my breath.  However our field ex's seemed to always happen during rain storms.  People who didn't make good ditches around their hootchies would wake up in a puddle of water.  I'll never forget one guy rolled over in the middle of night and destroyed his hootch, in the middle of a downpour.  Funniest thing I've ever seen.  His fire team partner wasn't all too impressed, haha.

Hahaha I think you're all mixed up...

Celticgirl is right about that. But you, all wrong.

What am I mixed up about?  Pretty sure as NFLD Grinch said, I've been there and bought the tshirt.  You?

This thread is funy .........like a bunch of virgins talking about the best ways to have sex.

05Mountie said:
What am I mixed up about?  Pretty sure as NFLD Grinch said, I've been there and bought the tshirt.  You?

I think......

Narcisse said:
Hahaha I think you're all mixed up...

Celticgirl is right about that. But you, all wrong.

was talking about CG's response to WaitingTime's post

And I'm like the sick pervert neighbour peeking in.

Man, I really need to get that application rolling...

Celticgirl said:
I had a baby who didn't sleep through the night for a full year. You can't scare me. ;) Mind you, the extreme cold doesn't sound pleasant, but we'll get through it - lots of people do.

Hope you are ready for bugouts and sleep deprivation week during Vimy when you do missions that go on for 24hrs? The field is fun, but I won't want to be doing it now during winter.

I had the best time on the course in the field, especially the ruck march and ex-challenge

Celticgirl said:
What are you talking about? IAP + BOTP = BMOQ.

Yes...it's divided into two courses, IAP and BOTP, if you don't make IAP, you are gone, recoursed. That format is changing to a straight 11 wks course

jacksparrow said:
Hope you are ready for bugouts and sleep deprivation week during Vimy when you do missions that go on for 24hrs? The field is fun, but I won't want to be doing it now during winter.

I had the best time on the course in the field, especially the ruck march and ex-challenge

Winter Field Ex's are the best.

jacksparrow said:

freak

Apparently I'm on the 19 Jan one.  Unless some of you guys (and gals) get flagged on your Express test. ;)

Then I'd be on the 5 Jan one.

Negative One said:
Apparently I'm on the 19 Jan one.  Unless some of you guys (and gals) get flagged on your Express test. ;)

Then I'd be on the 5 Jan one.

I don't really see how, since we are not being tested until the 7th or 8th.

Good Luck Celtic Girl and all others who are leaving this weekend for the Jan 5th course!!!!  I'll be thinking about you....and getting nervous for my start date! ;)

Good luck ladies and gents. Make the most of it. :) I'll be joining ada in getting nervous for the Jan 19th course :)

So it looks like our travel day has arrived. Happy travels to everyone. If you are at Montreal airport early, a couple of us will be meeting up where the shuttle bus departs at 1300. Otherwise, I'll see you in St. Jean.  :salute:

Just finding all the OCdts going on the 19th of Jan!  There can't just be a couple of us.....

ada said:
There can't just be a couple of us.....

There wont be. Courses dont get run for " just a couple of us". Not everyone knows about or wants to join this site. People do manage to join the CF and make it to basic training and pass without army.ca or the internet.

ada said:
NO WAY!  I thought it would be fun to just have a couple....  post something useful please.

Absolute brilliant come back.  You may not go far. 

Perhaps you may want to reflect a little longer on what he said.  NOT every Cadet enrolling into the CF, is on this site.  The percentage who are, for all courses, is very very small.  Get over yourself.

ada said:

Yeah really. There is a min course load that needs to be reached before a course is given otherwise its a waste of resources and man hours.

EDITED TO ADD

And a couple of "yous" does not qualify as min course load.

Back