• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jack Layton at Gretzky's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearson

Inactive
Reaction score
Watching the game tonight I see a shot of Gretzky's in T.O. Who is front and center...Layton.
Alright, I don't know T.O. and maybe it is his neighborhood pub, still think he is a douche but I digress.
Then I see this action.....
http://vimeo.com/9813396

Watch again.. did you see him pulling that woman's arm out of the way so we could see his shiny face?

Yeah..that is about it.

Well that just went up on my face book wall.....

What a Dink....  Mr "Everyman" is just another self serving political douche.... what a surprise.....

Thanks for the video man.

Left, right or in the centre, all politicans are the same, just out for themselves.

The beauty of it is, even f you are a Layton fan, after you watch that, you know he`s a douche.

well played Jack....well played.

If you watch any sports broadcast, including the hockey game, everyone is shoving and pushing to get their face seen by the camera, perhaps he really is mr. everyman.

Just watching him trying to get the people person vibe via a hockey game makes me roll my eyes at him as usual.

Really though, a thread specifically speaking about what a douche Layton is while celebrating an olympic win?! The man was having a good time (like the rest of us) and all that can be said is he is a douche...nice spirit!

We all know that if Layton were PM *shudder*, he'd already be distributing the gold medals won by Canada to underdeveloped nations that didn't win any. Not that there would be that many, what with each Canadian Olympic team required to have a designated number of women, visible minorities and the differently abled, but I digress.

"Taliban" Jack jockeying for some media facetime during a hockey game is not surprising, what would have been impressive would be him joining the troops at Canada House in Kandahar for the celebration.

4Feathers said:
"Taliban" Jack jockeying for some media facetime during a hockey game is not surprising, what would have been impressive would be him joining the troops at Canada House in Kandahar for the celebration.

I had the same thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back