• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is This Possible for DEO?????

DrSize

Inactive
Reaction score
My application got sent in to the fall selection board but my medical was still pending.   My medical was not cleared until about a week ago (end of january).   I went into the forces for an update and they told me that I was actually selected as a DEO but because my medical was not cleared the offer could not be made.  

The officer handling my file informed me that it is year end and there may still be a few openings for DEO that they will want to send by the end of March.   He told me there was a request to send my file in ASAP to a selection board and it is very possible that I would be leaving by year end.....Does this happen ever with DEOs??? I was under the impression they only went twice a year???

Depends on what trade you're going into...for trades where they urgently need people, a selection board might be convened when there are outstanding applications waiting to be processed.  What trade did you apply for? 

Logistics Officer was my first and Infantry Officer was my second choice

Back