• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is anyone else applying for a support trade?

what's the grad date then? and does this mean they don't start any BMQs until January after that?

No they start then before it just means that there is Christmas break in-between, next one starts Oct 12th. (Look up at. Jean graduation dates and it will show you an up to date list of BMQ dates)

I got the call today! I think everyone at work was trying to scrape me of the ceiling - I was a little excited  ;D ;D ;D

RMS Clerk - Army!

:camo: :camo: :camo: :cdn:

I just thought I'd update before the rest of you left for BMQ.  Due to a slight hiccup with my application, it got a bit more prolonged than usual but as of today, I'm merit listed.  I talked to my RC and the guy who is now in charge of my file told me that selections are on the 21st for both RMS Clerk and WFE Tech.  There are only 6 spots left for RMS Clerk but he did mention that my score is very high and if my file gets to selections on time I will definitely be considered.  He told me to prepare myself for a late fall/early winter BMQ... I'm a bit overwhelmed with the news.  Good luck to everyone, perhaps I'll be seeing you there (albeit at a later date)!

Hey ya Pushpin! Keep going for it! I feel like I fell down a rabbit hole since I got the news... all the waiting and now its NOW. If you have a list of things "to do" before you get the call, start them now. My list grew three times before I got it down to it's current size, and I leave on Saturday!

Back