• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interviewing veterans

cammy

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone,I've never posted to this site,but hopefully this will be the start of many. I started project 3 years ago which is called,"The Memories Recovered Project"where I interview veterans on camera for historical and educational purposes.I will donate them to school,museum's and libraries as well as other educational institutions in the new year. So far I've interviewed close to 150 WW2 and Korean War veterans in Central Alberta and Nova Scotia,but will also be interviewing Canadian veterans of all conflicts,including "peacekeeping" duties.Although I am based out of Sylvan Lake,Alberta(transplanted Nova Scotian!)I will be going across Canada to do this,whenever the opportunity and funding allows.
Anyway,please check out my website at www.memoriesrecoveredproject.com
I hope this doesn't break any rules of governing this site,but I look at all military sites like this as a great way to let people know that there are others out there who appreciate all that the Canadian veterans have done and are doing for us !

By the way, Can anyone tell me the detailed route and dates taken by the North Novies as they crossed Europe during WW2?
Cheers!

cammy said:
By the way, Can anyone tell me the detailed route and dates taken by the North Novies as they crossed Europe during WW2?
Cheers!

Here is a start point

http://www.parl.ns.ca/highlanders/

check out p. 42- 44 especially.

Thanks! I actaully hae a copt of their war diary in a box as I moved not long ago.I must dig it out and get the info from it.
Cheers!

Back