• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Internet/ Satellite service providers. Your input for posting season.

Franko

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
As posting season is upon us yet again, everyone is in the middle of their moves.

That being said, I know I have grown used to certain services that are provided in Petawawa. When getting to my new location, Oromoscow area, I have literally no clue as to what is available.

Hence why I'm starting this thread.

I currently have Bell Sympatico "high speed*" and ExpressVu for internet and satellite.

What I'm looking for is information on those services in the Oromoscow area, as I'd rather just transfer them and not have to try to start up with whatever backwards/ redneck solution New Brunswick has going on.

When I left there was only the Cogeco/ Shaw scam. I say scam because the cable was out more than it was on and trying to get it sorted out was a joke.

So...what's available in Oromoscow/ Geary/ Burton/ Lincoln/ Freddy?

Regards

* I don't consider 2.1 transfer rate high speed no matter how you label it.

Der Panzerkommandant.... said:
As posting season is upon us yet again, everyone is in the middle of their moves.

That being said, I know I have grown used to certain services that are provided in Petawawa. When getting to my new location, Oromoscow area, I have literally no clue as to what is available.

Hence why I'm starting this thread.

I currently have Bell Sympatico "high speed*" and ExpressVu for internet and satellite.

What I'm looking for is information on those services in the Oromoscow area, as I'd rather just transfer them and not have to try to start up with whatever backwards/ redneck solution New Brunswick has going on.

When I left there was only the Cogeco/ Shaw scam. I say scam because the cable was out more than it was on and trying to get it sorted out was a joke.

So...what's available in Oromoscow/ Geary/ Burton/ Lincoln/ Freddy?

Regards

* I don't consider 2.1 transfer rate high speed no matter how you label it.

Bell-Aliant is avail and so is Rogers. You also got Star Choice for sat as well

Back