• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

INTENSE movie coming out, 300!

Med Tech, go to the film's official web site, they have some added features including a piece on the work outs these guys did.  The one armed side push up made me wince... and Butler made it look so easy. 

SR, agreed, the visuals were spot on with what Miller's work is all about. 

Oh I saw those Niner :D hahaha they were horrendous to say the least :D but hey, if I put my mind to it... ugh... just hope no one comes into the office when I do this... it may cause uncontrolled laughter  ::)

Aw man, did anyone see the scene where the guy got stabbed in the chest!?

;D

But yeah, I absolutely loved it. An orgy of stunning visuals.

Now I need to figure out a way to bust out 'THIS IS SPARTA!' on this course I'm teaching...

That movie was amazing.  Fast story line, awesome fight scenes, and a thumping soundtrack.. I'm going to have to see it again.  And pick up Frank Miller's graphic novel.  And I got to see it on cheap night to boot, only 5 bucks!  Money well spent.

I guess I'm the only one here that thinks the trailers look cheesy... :-[

Gumby said:
a thumping soundtrack.

Hells yeah, I'm listening to it right now. Great stuff.

RangerRay said:
I guess I'm the only one here that thinks the trailers look cheesy... :-[

Nope, but the trailers are crap compared, it is amazing.

Saw it last night and was very impressed.  The movie captured the spirit of what I have read regarding the Spartans at Thermopolye, allowing for generous artistic license.  It is a movie representation of a graphic novel after all, not some history text.  I imagine that the Spartan war cry from the movie will enter into some DP1 courses...

Ok this is so bad it's good 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi2t58CRmbU

the graphics, editing, and music was stunning. However everthing else about the movie was a total joke.

Back