• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Intelligence Operator & CSOR/JTF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just a quick  if anybody could help me out I would appreciate it.

I was looking at the general information on CSOR and it discusses special forces operator and special operations supporter. I'm just wondering within either of these groups there are jobs for intelligence operators/officers? If anyone has any information/insight on this I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

An intelligence operator/officer would fall under the roll of supporter.  If you were an int op you could (try to) change trades and become an operator.

Is CANSOF responsible for their own intelligence gathering ? Or do they receive assistance from JTF-X source handler operators?

Maybe not something that needs to be discussed on a public forum. There's definitely some PPCLI guys that are in, or have been in CANSOF and other various units, so maybe someone at your Bn would be able to shed some light for you.

And remember, HUMINT is just one of the INT sources avail to commanders.

If you are in the CAF you can contact CANSOFCOM and ask them about what roles are available.  If you aren't in, then wondering about the particulars of how to get in to CANSOF in any fashion, WAY down the road for you.

Hatchet Man
Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back