• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Insurgency Regen Formula?

JesseWZ

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
Mike,

What is the formula used to calculate insurgency regen? I ask because I wont be able to fully lock down my insurgency and based on my stats I am curious to see if my insurgency will rise quicker then my CR...

I'm interested in this as well!! Its expensive to lock down the higher levels.

If you're handing out formulas, then the one for collecting Int would be excellent!

Damnit, just make a thread with all the relevant formulas. 

Took me a while to get back to this thread... Each location has a different "resurgency" rate, which gets faster as later locations open up. The general formula for the resurgency rate is:

((60 - location_ID * 1.5) * 60)

So for KAF (location #2, that's:

((60 - 2 * 1.5) * 60) = 3,420 seconds, or 57 minutes for each point raise

And each subsequent location will creep up by a point 1.5 minutes faster than that. Which is not exactly true, there's some rounding in there which means sometimes the resurgency rate goes up by 1 min, sometimes 2 mins.

Where does reputation come in to play here? Does it just take off so many seconds (10*reputation?) per point?

Ah, sorry, I forgot to fill that part in. The formula is the 'base' for each location, but you're right. Reputation slows the regen by 1 minute per point. So it has a significant effect on keeping things in check.

Back