• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Information Briefing - New Initiatives to Support Seriously Injured CF Personnel

schart28

Inactive
Reaction score
The Department of National Defence and the Canadian Forces (DND/CF) invite  you to
participate in an invitation-only information briefing imediately prior to an important
announcement regarding new initiatives to support seriously injured CF personnel. The
session will provide you with an opportunity to be briefed by senior CF officials.

WHEN: Tuesday September 28, 2010 from 10:00 - 11:00 am EDT.

WHERE: Interested participants are invited to join the briefing via conference call
or by attending in person at National Defence Headquarters, 101 Colonel By Drive.

RSVP: Please indicate your interest in participating by responding to this e-mail
as soon as possible. This briefing is by invitation only. Dial-in information will be
provided when you RSVP.

If you have any questions please contact the undersigned.

Séance d'information -Nouvelles mesures de soutien à l'intention des membres des
FC grièvement blessés

Le ministère de la Défense nationale et les Forces canadiennes (MDN/FC) vous invitent
à assister à une séance d'information (sur invitation seulement) qui aura lieu immédiatement
avant une importante annonce au sujet de nouvelles mesures de soutien à l'intention des
membres des FC grièvement blessés. Vous aurez alors l'occasion d'être renseignés par
des autorités supérieures des FC.

DATE ET HEURE : le mardi 28 septembre 2010, de 10 h à 11 h (HAE).

LIEU : Les personnes intéressées sont invitées à assister à la séance soit par téléconférence
ou en se rendant en personne au Quartier général de la Défense nationale, au 101, promenade
Colonel By.

RSVP : Veuillez manifester votre intérêt à participer en répondant au présent courriel dès que
possible. Cette séance est sur invitation seulement. On vous communiquera le numéro à
composer lorsque vous confirmerez votre présence.

Si vous avez des questions, veuillez les adresser à la soussignée.

Elizabeth Hodges
A/Manager  /Gestionnaire (p.i.)
External Communications and Public Relations Directorate/
Direction des Communications externes et relations publiques
ADM(PA) / SMA(AP)
National Defence / Défense national
Tel / Bur: 613-943-8945
Fax / Télé : 613-992-3418
E-mail / C. élec : Elizabeth.Hodges@forces.gc.ca

If this event is by invite only and you are to respond by email, is it really appropriate to post it verbatim including the senders information so anyone can respond to it ?

If you check the letter:

Please indicate your interest in participating by responding to this e-mail
as soon as possible. This briefing is by invitation only.

Elizabeth.Hodges@forces.gc.ca

I really wish  Igot this a few days ago. I would have packed up the van full of a few of my buddies and headed up. I am very excited to see the outcome of this.

Back