• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Info Night in Toronto

pushurlimits

Inactive
Reaction score
Good Day,

I am currently navigating the recruitment process into the CAF and wanted to put the following information out there for my fellow [GTA based] recruits.

On Wednesday November 16th at 8pm there will be an information night at the Moss Park Armoury in Toronto (Queen St E and Jarvis St). This evening will be purely informational, with no requirements and no commitments necessary. We will be given a tour of the Armoury's facilities and the Regimental history of those regiments who call Moss Park home: the 48th Highlanders, the Queens Own Rifles, the 25 Field Ambulance, and the 7th Toronto Regiment Royal Canadian Artillery. This will be followed by an opportunity to meet some of our soldiers and ask any questions you might have concerning the Canadian Armed Forces in a laid back environment, with snacks and refreshments, in the Officer's Mess. If you are over the age of 17 and have ever entertained even the smallest inkling of thought concerning our Armed Forces and would like to know more, this evening is for you.

If you'd like to drop me a line I can be reached at Todd_Stewart@alumni.brown.edu. I'm looking forward to this evening and I hope you can join me.

Best Regards

Back