• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infantry units in the Waterloo (University) area

qor556

Inactive
Reaction score
I am not sure where to put this but here goes..

Turns out that I may end up going to the University of Waterloo (co-op) and am wondering what infantry units are in the Waterloo area. Because it is co-op, I will still be sent to Toronto to work a couple terms a year allowing me to parade with my original unit. When I am not working and in Rez, is there any way that I can temporarily attach to another unit? Thanx.

The unit is the Royal Highland Fusiliers of Canada (RH of C) located in Kitchener and Cambridge, ON.  You should be able to request an attachment to them.  Go through your home unit orderly room and ask them to request attachment to the RH of C.

The HQ is in Cambridge, call 519-740-7322

I wonder if 4 RCR at Wosley barracks in London is too far away for you?

Well, London is about hour and half away from Waterloo...

RHFC also has an armoury at 350 East Ave, beside the Kitchener Auditorium. We parade every Thurs nights from 1930-2230 usually.

To my knowledge, sometimes the paperwork takes long time to come through, so as soon as you find out whether you're going to UWaterloo and what your school schedule is, send in the paperwork.

NOOOO, not Waterwoooooo.

ha, so much for you being a jumper.  I'm up there a lot,so make sure you tell me where ur living at.

Ah I'm so undecided, gotta make up my mind about where I'm going by the 13th of June  :-\ hey I'm not leaving the unit, so they'll be plenty of opportunity for that  ;) lol I talked to some people and an attachment (to RHFC) would be the best choice for a while until co-op starts then back into T.O. If I'm up there I'll contact you for sure, party it up.

SS

Back