• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infantry officer degree requirments

Gregt-rex

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, how is everybody?
I had a question regarding infantry officer degree requirements. Specifically, I know it needs to be a bachelor, however, will a bachelor in health science(paramedic) work for infantry officer? Also, and this is the bigger question, does the degrrr have to be from Canada? I am finishing my studies in Europe and was wondering if that would be recognized?

Thank you

My course officer on BMQ (who was infantry) had a degree in interior design). Don't know if that helps, but it was;t exactly job-related.

Hi, how is everybody?
I had a question regarding infantry officer degree requirements. Specifically, I know it needs to be a bachelor, however, will a bachelor in health science(paramedic) work for infantry officer? Also, and this is the bigger question, does the degrrr have to be from Canada? I am finishing my studies in Europe and was wondering if that would be recognized?

Thank you
I think it does not matter really, the main thing would mostly just be your CFAT score. I qualified for infantry officer and I had a criminology degree. I'm pretty sure I qualified just because of my CFAT score.

. . . does the degrrr have to be from Canada?

Submit your application
You will then need to present original copies of your birth certificate, government issued photo ID, transcripts from your highest level of education, proof of trade qualifications and professional licenses, and any additional forms required for the trade or job you selected. All overseas education must be presented with a Canadian equivalency from Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada

My recollection is that when I joined as an infantry officer back in 1998, any post-secondary degree was acceptable for that trade. I was working on a run-of-the-mill Bachelor of Arts majoring in history at the time.

Thanks guys! I appreciate this very much. I guess once I’m done I’ll apply and see what happens!

Back