• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infantry Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doucet3

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, im joining the army soon and want to know a couple questions 1) when will it re-open, or is this still unknown, 2) Whats the day to day life and 3) i know that you train with all of your things on like your pack etc, but when out on a combat mission like in the ghan do you lighten your load before you go out?

Thanks

This thread is going to get flattened, I know, but before it does, I will direct your attention to the thread entitled "Infantry FAQ - read first." It will answer most of your questions.

For the tl;dr answer...

1.) Unknown/talk to a recruiter
2.) It depends/no such thing
3.) It depends

Remember, there is no such thing as a dumb question, except if it's one that's already been asked. Look a little harder next time.

Doucet,

The recruiting process is quite slow these days.  You have plenty of time to do a lot of reading here as you prepare your application and as you wait for it to progress. I suggest you take your time, and later post questions to fill in the blanks after you have found every relevant thread on your areas of interest. You will also find that "shooting from the hip" and asking questions as they come to you may not be well received by more experienced members.

There's a lot of info here, please begin your Milnet experience by absorbing some of it.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back