• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Incremental Staff - Reg QL3 January

Towards_the_gap

Reaction score
Hello all fellow engrs,

Almost immediately after the grad parade for the PLQ I have just instructed on, I was told I've been tasked to gagetown for the second half of a QL3 (Jan - Mar). As many of you know, I am still rather fresh following my transfer, and as such, can anyone tell me exactly what I will be teaching?IE What specific portion of the CTP is covered in the last 2 1/2 months of course.

Can anyone here give me a contact (VIA PM OF COURSE) for the cse I'll be teaching on? Ie Crse WO/fellow section commanders?

I have e-mail a few buddies at CFSME but as I went on leave immediately following the news I've not been able to get back in to check the work e-mail.

Many thanks in advance,

TTG

Let me check the TP.......

EDITED TO ADD

Looks like you will be covering the fol

PO 110                      Participate in infantry operations.
PO 113                      Participate as a member of an Explosive Ordnance Clearance  (EOC) Team.
PO 115 Participate in search operations
PO 117 Participate in obstacle breaching and clearance operations
PO 118 Participate in engineer support assault crossing operations
PO 120 Participate in construction/teardown of support bridges
PO 121 Participate in live mine operations
PO 123 Participate in maintenance of combat roads
PO 125 Participate in battle simulation operations

Many thanks for the replies via PM!

Now, does anyone have an idea where I'll be accomodated? Rumour net here has me in D-59, which is of course.....livable ;D

AFAIK you will be housed in D-59 yeah very liveable. Free cable in the rooms too.

Back