• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

If Hitler was a cat

catanddog.jpg

joonrooj said:
I hate you.  :mad:

Are you the dog talking to the cat?  Or the cat talking to the dog?  Because I'm sure that you're not talking about Trinity.  Nobody could hate him (hmmm, unless you're one of his old altar boys..... ;) )

Now I feel sorry for that cat god that gives a whole new meaning to a bad day

paracowboy said:
let my dog at it who, while not physically resembling him, certainly has the attitude of Tommy Prince.

your dog is drinking himself to death  ?

calgarytanks said:
your dog is drinking himself to death  ?
"herself". And nice way to insult a dead hero. Very tasteful. Well done.

Springroll said:
Is that an Akita?

Hey Springroll,

Kinook is an Akita/Chow mix.

I'm curious about Kat Steven's "Buddy"  - what is his mix?

His name is Yukon, and he's 50/50 Arctic Wolf/Alaskan Husky (mot Malamute).... he weighs in around 155 in his winter coat.

Shec said:
Hey Springroll,

Kinook is an Akita/Chow mix.

I'm curious about Kat Steven's "Buddy"  - what is his mix?

I saw the Akita in him since I have two purebred akita's of my own...lol
He is gorgeous....looks more Akita than Chow, that's for sure! Love the name!

Here are my puppies. Diesel(5.5yrs) is the dark one and Nina(4yrs) is the blonde one.

DSCN0353.jpg

Springroll said:
I saw the Akita in him since I have two purebred akita's of my own...lol
He is gorgeous....looks more Akita than Chow, that's for sure! Love the name!

Here are my puppies. Diesel(5.5yrs) is the dark one and Nina(4yrs) is the blonde one.

Cute :)  Nina is real doll and Diesel's smile is similar to the one I see every day.

Kinook's Akita side is pre-dominant.  Her face and tail are Akita.   Her size (weighs in at 65lbs.), solid black colour, and purple spotted tongue are Chow.   The 2 breeds have very similar temperaments so no character clashes there.

I'll bet Yukon is quite the character -  as strong-willed as an Akita I would imagine.

Shec said:
Cute :)  Nina is real doll and Diesel's smile is similar to the one I see every day.

Kinook's Akita side is pre-dominant.  Her face and tail are Akita.   Her size (weighs in at 65lbs.), solid black colour, and purple spotted tongue are Chow.   The 2 breeds have very similar temperaments so no character clashes there.

We are hoping to breed Nina once we find a suitable sire...real hard out here since Akita's seem to be quite a rarity.
Kinook is quite the looker....she looks like a spoiled bugger.

I agree on the temperments though....both are very similar and need a like minded owner to keep them in check.
I am the alpha in my house(even though hubby likes to think he is...lol)

Kat,
Yukon is quite a sweet looking boy. Bet he is more like a teddy bear....lol
155 with the winter coat is wild! Does he blow coat twice a year or constantly?
I haven't had to many experiences with the wolf/alaskan huskies...only wolf/malamutes.

His big sheds are spring and fall, but with our wonky weather in Alberta, he loses hair most of the year.  He's a big sweetheart, my 14 year old sleeps with him, he'll be 10 this year, so they were pups together.  He's the perfect home security system, looks like a hell hound, but will let anyone into the house.  However, he won't let you out without my say so... >:D

sounds just like my Diesel.....looks vicious, sounds vicious, but is the farthest from it.

Back