• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ICE Tactical

Hunter

Reaction score
Is ICE Tactical still in business?  The website is still up and they have the occasional post on their twitter feed, but I can't seem to reach anyone through the listed contact information.  Their stuff looks really good and I want to order a few items from them, but I'm not having any success reaching them.

ouyin2000

Reaction score
I tried ordering a couple of things through their email last year, but never heard anything from them.

Dave's Surplus and Tactical in Vancouver carries some ICE Brand stuff.
www.dstactical.com

BDTyre

Reaction score
I talked with Hobey, the owner around this time two years ago. He was in the midst of supply a contract for a bunch of stuff to the 1VP kitshop and Dave's. I've seen some of his stuff in Dave's in the last year or so.

I know he recently moved shop to North Vancouver, and every time I've talked to him its only been him doing everything, maybe with a few part time helpers. Hopefully ICE is still manufacturing, as it was quality stuff (I got a great custom dump pouch from him). But, with us pulling out of Afghanistan, business may have eased up. I know he also had a fair percentage of customers who ordered stuff and never followed through.