• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ICE Grand Opening Sale

ICE Tactical

Inactive
Reaction score
GRAND OPENING SALE
AUGUST 24-SEPTEMBER 7
ICE is having a sale to celebrate the opening of our factory showroom. We’re offering 20% off all pouches, belts, and chest rigs for both web orders and showroom sales. Web orders ship free during the sale. We have hundreds of CADPAT AR, CADPAT TW, Coyote Brown, and Universal pouches, chest rigs, and belts in stock and we’re making more every day. Watch for our new packs and outerwear. Call (1-888-499-7760) or email (hobey@icetactical.com) for ordering information. Our factory showroom at 2155 Rosser Ave. in Burnaby BC is open 8:30-4:30 M-F

Hobey,

Im not trying to start a bun fight here but I know of many people , particularly on Lightfighter, that have had major issues in receiving their gear, and in getting reliable comms with you. I just want to make sure that you have sorted out these issues before I consider ordering something from your site. Thanks in advance.

-Phil

PhilB,
Our transition from a one-man show to full-scale factory was longer and more painful than we had planned. During that time deliveries and communication suffered. We’re working hard to improve our service and deliveries. We’ve invested in machines, infrastructure, staff, and systems to solve previous production delays and communication issues. The new factory has allowed us to push out more products in two months than we previously could in a year. Instead of me building everything to order, we now inventory hundreds of items. Most recent orders have shipped within four days. We have a toll free number now so customers can more easily check orders or in-stock status. Contact us if you have any questions. Thanks.

Hobey

Thanks very much for the response Hobey. What you have to say is good enough for me. I am heading out to Vancouver over Christmas leave and plan on stopping by your shop to take a look around. I will see you then. Thanks again.

Cheers,

Phil

I saw Hobey at the PNE today?? he had a pretty nice small CADPAT back pack on. Im looking forward to heading over to the store and checking some things out. Will take pictures ya'll :D

Previous issues posted on other websites aside, I had the opportunity to visit Hobey at the Bby shop/factory location this week.

He took the time out of his work to show me around including some of the new stuff he is working on+++++++. Hobey is very personable and gives me  the impression that he would bend over backwards to assist customers with any mods they need. Since I deal with BS'rs everyday i think I am pretty good judge of character ;D.

I don't think there will be any supply and demand issues at this location, they were churning out the kit at mach speed and I saw piles of finished TW ( and AR for those deploying) pouches, packs and chest rigs. His gear is bombproof.

We don't have many Western Cdn kit manufacturers that are making quality gear, so I'll be buying some of his stuff in the near future.

Noneck

+1 to noneck.

I had the pleasure of being out there today, and Hobey and I chatted for quite some time. I saw some very promising and innovative designs. From what I have seen with the setup and the location, the problem with supply will be rendered pretty much nonexistent. As demand picks up, there will be more products and different ideas to be fielded for sure.

Now I know I said that I would take pictures, but the thought completely slipped my mind, and I forgot my camera. However, just to illustrate how nicely things are set up now at ICE, I will give you a brief description of the company. When I got there, there was finished products and work in progress everywhere. Just by randomly picking up an item, you can tell that the quality and workmanship is definitely there. There are several items that were not listed on their website, but was available to see. Several items that I saw made me itch and wanted to buy it (No, I'm not a kit sl*t). In the display room it was filled with packs, rigs and vests ready to ship in a variety of colours sizes etc.

One of the things that I wanted to look at closely was the TacVest offered by ICE. Now, this item is comparable with the MoFOCR in its design and modularbility. I don't even know if modularbility is a word, but hey, it works here.

Overall? Nice shop, great products! Yes, having a gear manufacturer out here in the West, is really awesome! Oh, one more thing, my brethren in the West? Well, he makes smocks too, and hardshells, ya'll interested?

Here's some of the new gear that locals are seeing in the shop:
ICE Detachable MED Pouch

The ICE Detachable MED Pouch is a personal MED pouch that is releasable when needed. The pouch measures 6” x 6” x3” and zips open flat. It features a zippered mesh compartment, an open flat pocket, and 5 elastic loops. Two dummy cord attachment points are provided. The pouch is held securely to the platform with Velcro and a flap with a quick release buckle. When the MED kit is needed, just release the buckle and pull the pouch away from the platform. This keeps the MED kit accessible even when the victim’s web gear is removed or separated from him. It is offered in two versions: one attaches to any MOLLE platform with Malice Clips, and the other is built specifically for the Canadian TACVEST and mounts where the removable accessory pouch fits. It is compatible with our 2 Mag TacVest Wedge for added versatility. Both feature the same pouch but with different mounting platforms. Available in CADPAT TW, CADPAT AR, MultiCam, Universal, and Coyote Brown. $45.00

The ICE Tac Vest Double-Double replaces the side cargo pocket with a CADPAT pouch of the same size with a built-in 2 Mag wedge. Maintains the appearance of the TACVEST while adding much needed magazine capacity. The pouch has two rows and two columns of PALS on each side to attach smoke or frag pouches. Main pouch secures with a surface mount buckle. Drain grommets in the bottom. Magazines are secured with adjustable shockcord and an adjustable floor.
CADPAT AR or CADPAT TW  $38.00

Back