• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I need help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMedMoe said:
As is 27 posts (and 4 topics) in 5 hours and 57 minutes of online time.

You need to start reading more and posting less.  Almost every one of your questions and worries has been posted here before.

Also, you need to post more clearly.  Or not....maybe we just don't "get" you...  :dunno:

I new to these forums and I find it interesting and I have done a lot of searching, so what if I post a lot.

Stiman said:
Funny how OP thinks caffeine is "nasty" when he chose tea bag as his forum name...

Ironic, eh

George Wallace said:
No more frustrating than for us to have to listen to it.

Then don't listen. :p

teabag87 said:
I new to these forums and I find it interesting and I have done a lot of searching, so what if I post a lot.

Ironic, eh

Then don't listen. :p

I do think that if you are having a hard time facing rejection here, in the Forces or any other occupation; it may be time to learn when to stop mouthing off. 

How am I mouthing off? The only critic I said was 'don't listen'. I'm not angry at anyone. I am glad you're all giving me advice because I take it into account.

teabag87 said:
How am I mouthing off? The only critic I said was 'don't listen'. I'm not angry at anyone. I am glad you're all giving me advice because I take it into account.

Time for you to go back and reread your posts.

teabag87 said:

Have you heard of bandwidth?  People posting the same questions over and over take up a lot of it.  Not to mention, if someone does a search, they come up with multiple threads (if they don't get merged).  But so what?  You're not paying for this site, are you?

Stiman said:
Funny how OP thinks caffeine is "nasty" when he chose tea bag as his forum name...

Well it does have another meaning.  >:D

teabag87 presuming you do make it as an officer (and based on the limited reading I've done in this thread one wonders) , as noted Snr NCOs  and Warrant Officers are quite involved in the training of junior officers including  a fair bit of input on who stays and who gets voted off the island. Would you care to bet on how many of those you have managed to piss off in this thread so far with your rather annoying and petulant behaviour?

By the way MM it's not bars anymore dude, it's pips and crowns now, have you not been following along in almost every other thread on the board.  8)

Danjanou said:
Well it does have another meaning.  >:D

teabag87 presuming you do make it as an officer (and based on the limited reading I've done in this thread one wonders) , as noted Snr NCOs  and Warrant Officers are quite involved in the training of junior officers including  a fair bit of input on who stays and who gets voted off the island. Would you care to bet on how many of those you have managed to piss off in this thread so far with your rather annoying and petulant behaviour?

By the way MM it's not bars anymore dude, it's pips and crowns now, have you not been following along in almost every other thread on the board.  8)

Can you explain to me how I 'pissed anyone off' because if I did, I did not mean too?

The only thing that may have been interpreted as 'mouthing off' would have been when I said 'man I'm frustrated', I probably should have elaborated. I wasn't frustrated with anyone on this forum. I am frustrated with myself.

teabag87 said:
Can you explain to me how I 'pissed anyone off' because if I did, I did not mean too?

The only thing that may have been interpreted as 'mouthing off' would have been when I said 'man I'm frustrated', I probably should have elaborated. I wasn't frustrated with anyone on this forum. I am frustrated with myself.

Son I never said you meant to, but the end result is the same. You are pissing people off here because you are not listening, and by that I mean reading, the advice given to you by people who are actually in Leadership roles in the military. If this was deliberate on your part trust me I or one of the other mods would have put you on listening silence and/or begun moving you up the ladder on the site's warning system. That it is inadvertent on your part is your only saving grace at this point.

Now listen carefully and take some advice from this grizzled old now retied Sgt Major who was in Leadership roles before you were born. Shut up, search the site, read posts, absorb information, and then only when essential, form articulate questions and ask them once on here. We yet get past this.

George Wallace said:
Swoooooosh!  Right over his/her head.

yup that's what I get for trying to be the nice mod on here. Time to adjust fire.

Can we just DELETE this entire topic because I created a mess.

Nope but I will lock it. It can remain here a bit as a public reminder of what not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back