• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I need help tracking down old editions of the Section and Platoon in Battle.

hal8472

Inactive
Reaction score
Perhaps someone might have an old edition sitting in their basement by chance.  This is for a historical project which is why these specific editions are needed. 

B-GL-309-003/FT-001 The Infantry Section and Platoon in Battle, (The one we all know and love.  The current edition is 1996)

The following is what I am looking for;
1)  The 9 Sept 1976 edition.

2)  The 1 Nov 1981 CH 1.  Now I have some parts of this one. It just has some pages missing so even if someone has half a copy it could make a great difference.

3)  A-GL-309-003/PT-001.  I don't have a name for this one but this is what the 76 edition superceedes.  For this even clues about what it was called would help.  I might be able to get something through inter-library loan here but I need the exact name.

4)  Finally, if anyone knows someone who worked in Forces Mobile Command at the period these editions were published, this would help give me some clues on some particular changes.

My direct email is aspecies8472@hotmail.com
I also am in Pet if anyone is near by.

Thanks
Andrew

Back