• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I have recieved my offer PH TECH question in side regards

JDMCRX

Inactive
Reaction score
I was in the reg force before for 2 years I got out and i have been a reserviest for 1 year and bit.

Now they gave me my offer how do i got about getting the grand father claws To get back on the IE 20 and also pay back into my pension from before?

There should be a 1-800 number on your Offer Msg, there was on mine (last week).  The OR told me I have one year from the date of transfer to buy back my time, after that...its a complete stop-drop on the buy back.

I have no idea about getting grandfathered back on the IE 20.

Ok thanks

Still would like to know on the IE 20 before i sign my offer next week then im off to gagetown

Your best bet is to ask someone in an OR that knows.  Point blank.

I just finished getting a few soldiers to sign new TOS and some of their questions was if they could extend their contracts just for an upcoming tour to Afghanistan.  The answer from Ottawa is NO.

For getting back an IE from an orignal contract that was broken...should be interesting what they tell you.  Most TOS have changed in the past few years due to the extension of service years in the CF.

Let us know what you find out. 

OK perfect im going to look into it.

Casuse one of the PTE at our res unit just got back in and he got grandfathered onto the IE 20 i need to get ahold of him and ask him

Back