• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I DON'T CARE

Hey zipperhead and all others having issues with the minority, special interest groups, naive students, and such. I, Don't, Care.

What I do care is getting threatened to be remove from a government funded program for being who I am. I care at the fact I get attacked and assaulted for simply looking different. To get stalked at night, to get approached for sex just walking down a street or while waiting for the bus, for some brat to have the nerve bike by me and ask if I am scared of him, to get harassed by some donkey holes at a tim horton, that I have to resort making a scene in a public area and possibly threaten to call the police or some other authority to tell some guys I am not interested in them. I care that I get approached on occasion in Ottawa by homeless that fallen through the cracks and express bigotry at me.  I care that I do not get a job or lose it over something about me that has nothing to do with my qualifications, if any. I care that I am told by the government or society in general what to do with my body and who I can marry or not. I care for being told what I can or cannot do simply because of my gender. I care that I am considered as just some white trash that is abusing the system simply because I resorted to welfare in the past as my last option. I care that I may get refused over something that is a personal non-issue that has nothing to do with my fitness or health or qualifications or legalities, worse to be accepted and get special treatment over it. The list goes on.

And I do not care if no one cares about what I just wrote.

How refreshing. Also aggressive apparently.

Okay, I'm rather baffled.

You have all of these problems that you list.

Not too many others seem to have them.

Why you and not them?

I'm just curious.

Loachman said:
Okay, I'm rather baffled.

You have all of these problems that you list.

Not too many others seem to have them.

Why you and not them?

I'm just curious.
I think I just heard a toilet flush ;D

Loachman said:
Why you and not them?

Luck of the draw?

No matter the reason or what I can do about it, I have to make the most of it.

kratz said:
I tried to google search terms like:

"white shame", "guilt" or "pride" and the sites that came back are NOT fit to post and I do NOT agree with them.

How does one side of a topic open their mouth without inserting foot?

And agree, those sites are nothing more than filth.And the low end of the white racial background.They rate up there with fat people and stretchy pants for me.
Gross people.

mellian said:
What I do care is getting threatened to be remove from a government funded program for being who I am.

care that I do not get a job or lose it over something about me that has nothing to do with my qualifications, if any.

I care that I am told by the government or society in general what to do with my body and who I can marry or not.

I care for being told what I can or cannot do simply because of my gender.

Hi Mellian
Sorry for the rough luck in life!
Care to elaborate on the program you were removed from?And why?
As well as the "who you can marry" sentence.I dont understand how the government is telling you who you can marry?Can you explain please?

As well you mentioned you were "white trash" yet on other boards you say your native decent.Can you explain.

Cheers

I must be doing it wrong. When I punched "who can't mellian marry" into my google search box, it thought that I made a typo :(

Nope.Still no answers to the following:

-Why someone would be threatened to be kicked out of a government funded program for being different?

It does not seem to hold up to the government stringent programs to ensure every racial background,religion,sexual orientation is represented.
As well threats are against the criminal code.this goes back to what zipperheadcop was saying in another thread about people not reporting problems BEING the problem.

-I care at the fact I get attacked and assaulted for simply looking different.

Also criminal acts.You should get in contact with the police.

- To get stalked at night, to get approached for sex just walking down a street or while waiting for the bus, for some brat to have the nerve bike by me and ask if I am scared of him, to get harassed by some donkey holes at a tim horton, that I have to resort making a scene in a public area and possibly threaten to call the police or some other authority to tell some guys I am not interested in them.

So your getting assaulted, beaten, stalked at night,approached for sex,and harassed.And you only threaten to call the cops?If I was getting beaten,stalked etc I would call the police to protect not only myself but the public around me.Having people like that arrested keeps the streets safer.Ignoring the problems and embracing them only aids in the criminal activity.

-I care that I get approached on occasion in Ottawa by homeless that fallen through the cracks and express bigotry at me.

You say your white.So what bigotry are they spouting at you?Not to mention they are homeless people.Whom usually have mental illness as a underlying factor of their predicament.

- I care that I do not get a job or lose it over something about me that has nothing to do with my qualifications, if any

There is government agency s that deal with things like this.If you believe you are being fired or do not get a job due to some ethic,racial,sexual,background you can file a grievance.Again if you don't and it is a legitimate illegal act you are accepting this criminal act to be acceptable.

-I care that I am told by the government or society in general what to do with my body and who I can marry or not

Last time I checked I can make earring holes anywhere in my body,get a sex change,tattoo my face...and the government can't do anything.I can go down to the JP and me and another man can get married,I can marry another race if I wish as well....hell I can marry an asian muslim transexual if I wanted.The only thing the government has told me not to do with my body has been illegal drugs, SHOULDNT smoke tobacco,wear protection while having sex with people etc.All for my personal safety.This comment I just cannot understand your view point from.

- I care for being told what I can or cannot do simply because of my gender.

While this was true for my grandmothers generation I do not see it today.Can you please tell me what job a woman cannot do in Canada?I had assumed women could do every job a man could do if they were qualified.And sometimes had a lower standard to meet,and extra points on recruitment into companies to boost their demographic numbers.I had assumed the advantage was towards women.If you can explain that one as well.(My aunt is a CEO)

[glow=red,2,300]-I care that I am considered as just some white trash that is abusing the system simply because I resorted to welfare in the past as my last option. [/glow]

So was my wife.She dusted herself off at 17 and made a good career and life for herself.We are judged on who we are,not where we come from.As for the "white trash" thing that is just negative thinking.If anyone called you white trash you should embrace that and make yourself into a better person.Not complain about how failed you life is but how far you have picked yourself out of the gutter.Or sit around on the internet and complain that you were called white trash and was on welfare.Life is full of choices.

-I care that I may get refused over something that is a personal non-issue that has nothing to do with my fitness or health or qualifications or legalities, worse to be accepted and get special treatment over it.

Thats a charter issue.Here is a link I want you to check out.It's been established for years as what you are explaining should not be happening.Since 1962 infact.
http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/resources/factsheets/examples

There is only one person who can change all that stuff you claim has been happening to you.And thats you.From what you have said you have not contacted the police to deal with the criminals,and you have not contacted organizations such as the link I provided above about your situation.Which puts no one else at fault but yourself.

You refer to your protesting,defending other peoples rights.Yet it appears you cannot defend your own rights within your own life.I do have doubt all this is happening to you.I admit.As it seems surreal that a persons life could be that messed up.As if that were my life or someone I love in my family,I would get help from LEO or organizations and make sure these companies and government programs who were being discriminate were dealt with in a professional legal manner.That way it makes society better.And I wouldnt be part of the problem of watching crime happen and accepting it as normal.

We don't.  We're just calling you out on your Gong Show life.  Please believe that nobody will try to stop you from engaging in all manner of personal idiocy. 

thdramawhore.gif

But in any case, the point of this had nothing to do with race or hiring initiatives or whatnot.  The point was Canadians need to feel okay with not rushing to support every whiny bloody thing that comes along.  I can almost guarantee there are heaps of people who couldn't give to craps about the seal hunt, but I can also guarantee that most of them would never admit it because that would make them mean and bad people. 
And that isn't to say either that people can't care about some things.  By all means, support whatever you want.  But at such time as the person beside you doesn't want to care, don't rag on them or act like it is their civic duty to give a crap. 

*Milnet staff hat on now*

Mellian: The staff here as a whole have had to lock a LOT of perfectly good threads because of your of you devolving every thread and making it an argument about yourself. Your name is coming up far too often, and before you cry victim, you need a serious evaluation of your tone and posts. And this applies to EVERYONE in this thread.

There are hundreds of thousands of posts here by tens of thousands of members who manage to stay in their lanes most of the time without needing this much help. This argument has become personal FOR EVERYONE and will not be tolerated. I recommend a 30-day moratorium on the the issue of Mellian's gender, discrimination or accusations thereof, and other related issues. Everyone go sit in your corners and avoid each other for a while.

While everyone's doing that, take the opportunity to review Mike's post on tone and content on milnet.ca http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/threads/51970.0.html. Once you feel you are capable of returning to the playground with no personal attacks and with no repeated personal axes to grind, go ahead.

If you are posting in this thread and you think this doesn't apply to you, you're wrong.

*Milnet.ca Staff*

Back