• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I bet it holds alot of Groceries...

CEEBEE501

Inactive
Reaction score
:APC:

Parking at my university can be a tad difficult at times, and I think I just found my solution

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M113A1-ARMORED-CARRIER-APC-USGI-Military-Vietnam-WW2-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4157b4b391QQitemZ280644334481QQptZMilitaryQ5fVehicles#ht_542wt_1165

Wonder what my insurance would class it as? 2 door hatch back with sun roof?

Mr.Newf said:
Indeed so.

Something about that bad boy in the snow makes me want it even more.
Me too, but can we import it? it definitely meets the 15 year part. But I think there is something about importing military vehicles That are still in service.

my72jeep said:
Me too, but can we import it? it definitely meets the 15 year part. But I think there is something about importing military vehicles That are still in service.
I'm not really sure. One thing is for sure though, if I had the money and the ability to get that beast up here, I'd pimp it out with an Army.ca sticker ;)

Wife and I were thinking of replacing the Suburau our weekend Ikea, Home Depot car. Just sent her the link. You can get a lot of garden supplies in this puppy and I think I remember how to drive one. ;D

I don't know why I never thought about the size of a beer run I could have with it. I'd be poor, because I know that there will still be "just enough room for another case and a bottle of whiskey". :blotto:

Mr.Newf said:
I don't know why I never thought about the size of a beer run I could have with it. I'd be poor, because I know that there will still be "just enough room for another case and a bottle of whiskey". :blotto:
Funny you should say that.......back in the 80's when I was with 4 CERĀ  the fly over troop from 1 CER would mount 12v fridges in the carriers and fill them with 1 mark($0.48) cans of Heineken,was cheaper than coke or water. we just put them in Jerry cans with ice, those 1 CER guys were so sophisticated back then.

my72jeep said:
Funny you should say that.......back in the 80's when I was with 4 CERĀ  the fly over troop from 1 CER would mount 12v fridges in the carriers and fill them with 1 mark($0.48) cans of Heineken,was cheaper than coke or water. we just put them in Jerry cans with ice, those 1 CER guys were so sophisticated back then.
That sounds bloody awesome.

Back