• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How to survive the Zombie Apocalypse

M

MikeL

I guess more people are cashing in on the Zombie Apocalypse theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8HrKdGcYh0

Operation Z ft. Chris Costa - Official Trailer

Operation Z is a comprehensive 12-part DVD series and the ULTIMATE guide to surviving a zombie apocalypse.

Learn from the best on the REAL way to be prepared for when the SHTF!

Click the link below to get your Operation Z Volume 1: Introduction to Handguns today:
http://www.amazon.com/Operation-Volume-Introduction-Chris-Costa/dp/B009PW72YQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350428418&sr=8-1&keywords=Operation+Z+volume+1

The release dates Operation Z Volume 2: Introduction to Rifles, Carbines, and Shotguns will be announced very soon.

Check back on this channel for future videos showing previews of the first 2 volumes and sneak peaks of future title releases.

Lol. I saw an ad last year for zombie apocalypse underground condominiums retailing at close to a million.

My zombie apocolypse plan = baseball bat, machete and lots of ammo stockpile for .308 and .243.  I also have a ground escape plan to go to the nearest military base or trg facility and turn it into a safe haven.  I have indeed planned for this.

Canadian.Trucker said:
My zombie apocolypse plan = baseball bat, machete and lots of ammo stockpile for .308 and .243.  I also have a ground escape plan to go to the nearest military base or trg facility and turn it into a safe haven.  I have indeed planned for this.

my plan involves becoming friends with Canadian Trucker  8)

Hey now! Zombies are just misunderstood! My plan is to protect as many of the poor creatures as possible, and allow them to flourish in their natural habitat... I leave them alone, they leave me alone.

(I am also trying to get back into running shape... For if my plan fails, I just can not be the slowest one running away...)

Danjanou said:
my plan involves becoming friends with Canadian Trucker  8)
Done and done.  Canadian Forces (both currently serving and retired) will always have priority in my survival plan, and ofcourse army.ca pers fit in there too. 

Trust me, my plan is quite extensive and detail oriented.  If anyone is super curious I can truly spell it out, but the coles notes version is that LFCA TC Meaford would be our primary base of operations with a focus to securing it as our main effort.  From there we would branch out to conduct raids on other locations, putting CFB Borden and it's plethora of armoured vehicles as a priority to reach so as to have vehicles that can withstand driving over many a zombie.

It's amazing the level of detail you can come up with when you and your NCO's have time sitting in the FOB on a DP1 infantry course in the winter and playing cards just won't cut it.

Teeps74 said:
Hey now! Zombies are just misunderstood! My plan is to protect as many of the poor creatures as possible, and allow them to flourish in their natural habitat... I leave them alone, they leave me alone.

(I am also trying to get back into running shape... For if my plan fails, I just can not be the slowest one running away...)

Seem to recall from the movie "Zombieland" that a couple fo the rules of survival were - Cardio, double tap...

MM

medicineman said:
Seem to recall from the movie "Zombieland" that a couple fo the rules of survival were - Cardio, double tap...

MM

Well, my alternate plan is... Become one of the first zombies... What a life... Shamble along and eat. Shamble and eat.

Teeps74 said:
Well, my alternate plan is... Become one of the first zombies... What a life... Shamble along and eat. Shamble and eat.

Tried that- working in a factory.

Teeps74 said:

Oh so kind of like some service personnel I have encountered.....and civilians.

Guys and girls, read Max Brooks' works on how to defend against the Zombie infestation.

Canadian.Trucker said:

Just make sure to fetch a few of us in Winnipeg. We'll be at Costco and raiding the local sporting goods stores for whatever weaponry we need.

If it is Zombies you seek, you are welcome to join us.

Woodlands Caribou Provincial Park, 100 arrows and canoe outfit.  There are over a dozen well maintained fly-in fish cabins.  Far too many waterways for the average over-weight Canadian Zombie to cross. 

I really want one of those self reloading cross-bows like in Walking Dead where he has only 1 arrow left in quiver but is able to fire 20 arrows an episode.

Weapons?  C'mon over. 

Gunroom.JPG

Jim Seggie said:
Just make sure to fetch a few of us in Winnipeg. We'll be at Costco and raiding the local sporting goods stores for whatever weaponry we need.

If it is Zombies you seek, you are welcome to join us.
Oh we will definitely be branching out.  It's all about resources.  Secure the main base which is far enough from a large city to not worry too much about getting overwhelmed, and then conduct long range patrols to get more weapons/ammo/vehicles/food/etc.  FOBs are a must.

NavyShooter said:
Weapons?  C'mon over. 

Gunroom.JPG
Come over I shall, very nice.

I will surround my house with Treadmills and wait for them to tire out. I have enough firearms and ammunition to last a long long time and my neighbours know when to come over and take part in the entertainment, I hope they bring popcorn.

Cheers
Pop

Um....that ain't all of it....that's only part. 

;-)

Oh, and the targets on the wall...my daughter at 20m....

NavyShooter said:
Oh, and the targets on the wall...my daughter at 20m....

Part of the reason he feels comfortable advertising his stash. You really want to go near that place? 8)

BTW I've changed my plan, East Coast here I come, I have a popcorn maker.

Before....

65575_10151260857741508_1033561141_n.jpg

And after....

183466_10151260859356508_355209323_n.jpg

Guests are welcome, so long as they bring 7.62 NATO and can learn how to operate a linking machine....

Back