• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How not to respond to a hit and run...

I would be charging both drivers with criminal code dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, and the sedan would be getting a criminal code fail to remain at accident...

That was .... bad.
But the last comment was awesome!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 8.58.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 8.58.23 PM.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 475
The amount of times this actually happens would shock you all, I get maybe 1-2 calls a day at my work with almost this exact situation. (911 operator) Road rage and MHA issues have skyrocketed in the past decade.

I feel sorry for the poor bastard stuck as Ricky Bobby's passenger.

Why was the asshat with the dashcam following the other guy in the first place?

Maybe I missed something....  :dunno:

He got rear ended by the silver honda that he was chasing.

PuckChaser said:

"Joisey plate" JMP 2059...all he had to do was call it in and follow up with the NJ State Troopers.  That said, he gets style point for resilience in unauthorized pursuit....nice recovery from being upside down. ;D

jollyjacktar said:
I feel sorry for the poor ******* stuck as Ricky Bobby's passenger.

Hahahaha. I was amazed at how hard the front car was giving it to try and avoid the person she just had a "fender bender" with. Maybe no insurance or no license..

Jarnhamar said:
He should have hit her with the pit manoeuvre.

I actually expected that a few times.

I wonder what he was driving?  If I didn’t know better, I’d say it actually sounded (and rolled and drove over curbs) like a Crown Vic?

PuckChaser said:

Just watched again, I still don't see it.

Oh well...

PMedMoe said:
Just watched again, I still don't see it.

Oh well...

It's 5 seconds into the video...turn up the volume.  It's immediately before he says "Are you F****** serious?".  ;D

Occam said:
It's 5 seconds into the video...turn up the volume.  It's immediately before he says "Are you F****** serious?".  ;D

That would explain it then. I watched with the volume off.

PMedMoe said:
That would explain it then. I watched with the volume off.

???

And missed the awesome soundtrack? LOL

And, now it's gone.

"This video has been removed by the user."

Having the world see you acting like a douche must be wearing after a while.

That "douche" was neither the owner nor the driver of the pursuing vehicle. The original poster removed it, and this chap, who had obviously copied it, simply reposted it.

The original poster probably complained to him.

Back