• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How many soldiers in the army are combat arms?

Kat Stevens said:
So in The First Great Global Misunderstanding rats and dysentery were combat arms?
That's no way to speak of headquarters staff  :p

I had no idea I'd be starting such a big debate :eek: but it makes for good reading. Thanks for all the replies!

Rhodesian said:
My answer to the original question, NOT ENOUGH

Hahahaha ;D I thought that might be the situation ^

cavalryman said:
That's no way to speak of headquarters staff  :p

No helicopter ride for you - ten months.

OP...just so to add to the ongoing popcorn moment, you should know that special forces (JTF-2, CSOR, CJIRU) is made up of different trades also, with everyone not being a door kicker. A lot of "combat arms" folks have been jumping ship lately to other trades for obvious reasons.

opcougar said:
OP...just so to add to the ongoing popcorn moment, you should know that special forces (JTF-2, CSOR, CJIRU) is made up of different trades also, with everyone not being a door kicker. A lot of "combat arms" folks have been jumping ship lately to other trades for obvious reasons.

Noted! Thanks I don't keep up too much with the special forces because how sneaky secret they are makes that difficult :p Why are people jumping to other trades? Is there not a lot going on right now for the "combat arms" folks?

Shamrock said:
Don't forget those pathetic sadsacks armour and infantry employ as reconnaissance.

- The gloves are now off...

Shamrock said:
Don't forget those pathetic sadsacks armour and infantry employ as reconnaissance.

TCBF said:
- The gloves are now off...

I was going to add, "Hey, I resemble that remark!"

I've been off these pages a little too much lately, I'm missing all the good stuff...

blackberet17 said:
I was going to add, "Hey, I resemble that remark!"

I've been off these pages a little too much lately, I'm missing all the good stuff...

That's OK.  Shamrock was a Strat when the only tracks they saw were the CPR Mainline.

Back