• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How many Dossiers?

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
Mike,

I was under the impression that the INT dossiers ended at 50.....now I see that someone is working on 51....is there an end to them, or do they carry on past 50??

NS

Mike was planning on adding more for the higher level players to still have stuff to work on. Either that, or its a bug and the game thinks there's another dossier after 50.

I am curious, because if it stopped at 50, I was going to limit my Attention To Detail.....

If it's over 50, then I'm going to need to keep building it up.

NS

Mike has always stated that he wants to add more items so level 200+ has stuff to still do instead of grinding normal missions. I wouldn't put as much into ATD, but a couple points here and there wouldn't hurt it in the long run.

Well, 308 ATD gives me 59% likelyhood of getting an Int hit on each mission, with that Int hit being from 1-309, so an average of 154 per hit.

That works out to an average of 91 Int per mission I conduct right now.

Not half bad.

And, I just did 23 missions, which I calculated to be enough to put me over the edge to getting the next Dossier, and 23 missions gave me a rate of return of just about 105 Int per mission, so the averages were good to me.

I've got enough Int for my next hit, and only have to wait 8 hours for me to gain enough CR to make the hit.

This one will be worth 250,000 CE.  That'll put me back into the top 10.

Alas, I expect the next level will take me 30,000 Int, which, according to my current stats, will take approximately 329 missions (with a rate of return of 91 per mission)

With an Int of 350, I'll get an average of 120.75 Int per mission....

NavyShooter said:
Alas, I expect the next level will take me 30,000 Int, which, according to my current stats, will take approximately 329 missions (with a rate of return of 91 per mission)

They go up by 5,000 INT above the 40th Dossier. 49th Dossier costs 45,000.

There isn't anything above 50 at the moment... so whoever has 51 has completed the list and is waiting for more. :) I am planning on more for higher level players, but it still on the drawing board... so don't sink a lot into AtD just yet as it may not go that way. :)

And that's the answer I was after....

I think I'll work myself up to an average of 100 per mission, and let it stew there.

With 30,000, 35,000, 40,000, 45,000, and 50,000 Int ahead for a total of 200,000 Int points, that will have me completing the int in approximately 2000 missions, which puts me up in the realm of 5000-ish total missions, which seems to be where the current design for this game is aimed to.

I think that means I need to bring my ATD up to around 320.

NS

Back