• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How long does it take for a application to leave the BOR an get to a CFRC?

D

D-n-A

I signed off on my componet transfer in Novemeber 04, after that haven't heard anything. I assumed the CFRC had it, after calling the CFRC an finally being able to reach someone, the Cpl told me that my componet transfer isn't in the database yet, an its probably still at my unit's BOR. So now I have to contact the BOR, which I won't be able to do till late next week when I come back from a roadmove to 1CER in Edmonton.

Anyways, back to the question
How long does it take for a application to leave the BOR an get to a CFRC?

Thanks

That all depends on how fast things move in your unit.  By that, I mean how long it takes to make it's way through your chain of command.  One of the steps that I seem to find holds up applications is the CO's remarks.  These are usually drafted by the mbrs supervisor (ie. Pl Comd) and then reviewed and signed by the CO.  Keeping in mind that most of the people who need to sign off on your paperwork (at least speaking with my unit in mind) are Class A soldiers.  Therefore, it can take a few weeks to move from inbasket to inbasket.  I know that it's frustrating, but the best thing you can do is ask your chain of command if they know what is holding up your application.  Also....once again remember that everyone was off on leave for a couple of weeks over Christmas.  :)

Thanks for the info beach_bum, I guess I just gotta continue on with the waiting game.

I would say that at the most, it should be thru your units COC and mailed within 2-3 months.

Have you checked through your OR what the status of it is??  Obviously you don't want to bug them every night.

Back