• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How cool is this

sharki9876

Inactive
Reaction score
Also, at 5:50 "Bodies" is playing". Is that allowed in an operation?

It's a Psyops Loudspeaker, done as part of IA non-lethal effects.

sharki9876 said:
Watching this video after finding out we're losing our MBT is saddening.
:tank2:

Why do you think we are losing our Tanks?

I've read on this forum that in 10 years time we won't have one.

sharki9876 said:
I've read on this forum that in 10 years time we won't have one.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Take it from a tanker, brand new fleet = tanks worked until they are sold off for scrap.

Our tanks will be around for the next 25-30 years.

Regards

Obviously I misread. Upon trying to back up what I said I attempted to search it on the forums and found nothing related.
Nonetheless it's a cool exercise and I wish reserves got to do it.

Maybe I thought that because I've read that the CF Is adopting a more support/light role and the MBT isn't as essential to that doctrine

sharki9876 said:
Also, at 5:50 "Bodies" is playing". Is that allowed in an operation?

Up until 1943, the bag-pipe was listed as an official weapon in the Canadian Army arsenal...why wouldn't some blaring, blood pumping music be bad.  At least the piper can now use firearms and not having someone deliberately trying to take him/her/it out...the bad guys now have to find the speakers  ;D

MM

The tank I had in Germany was two years older than me.

On a side note....DO NOT start new threads on every video you think is cool.

DO NOT believe everything you read on the internet, even here.

There is no status in the amount of milpoints you accumulate or the amount of threads you start.

Go overboard trying to attain either and you'll find that you will be losing them faster than they add up.

We're already seeing reports of you annoying people with your posting style and questions. You should go to radio silence for awhile and just read.

---Staff---

recceguy said:
Go overboard trying to attain either and you'll find that you will be losing them faster than they add up.

Wasn't trying to do that, but acknowledged nonetheless.

Apologies, will assume a lower profile.

:dontfeedmods:

sharki9876 said:
Obviously I misread. Upon trying to back up what I said I attempted to search it on the forums and found nothing related.
Nonetheless it's a cool exercise and I wish reserves got to do it.

Maybe I thought that because I've read that the CF Is adopting a more support/light role and the MBT isn't as essential to that doctrine

We are based on the combat team for doctrine, hence tanks.

You're reading someone's idea of what our doctrine should be (opinion) and not what it is (fact).

Back