• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How Come ?

You lost 1000 MP due to a bug that gave you the linked account bonus multiple times.

Sorry Tar, it was a bulk cleanup... some folks (accidentally) got the 500MilPoints bonus more than once, so I adjusted it back.

Opps I spoke to soon, any chance of getting my MPs back to what they were before the drop ?

Well, that was the point of the adjustment... to undo the repeated 500MilPoints bonus that some folks caught. Though I see you're altready pretty much back up to where you were. :)

Cheers
Mike

I am quite sure I wasn't at -694 points before the thingy changed...

Right now at 4:58pm on the 12th of Oct 2010 somewhere in the Kandahar province of Afghanistan I have -694 points...

Ah, your Facebook account isn't linked to your Army.ca account. I'm not sure what your AO Facebook account is but it must have earned the 500 MilPoints bonus multiple times. You likely spent it on equipment and so when the adjustment happened, it put you in the hole. If you want to PM me your Facebook account name I'll take a look and see what I can do.

Cheers
Mike

Edit: One thing I could do is link your accounts... MilPoints you earn here (and you have 3,300+ already) would then be accessible in the game.)

Well this is just my  :2c: but perhaps you won Afghani lottery?  8)

No but really, anyone care to boost my Milpoints pretty please with a c7 on top?

Back