• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

(Hot!) high school teacher in hot water for posing in risque swimsuit photos!!!!

Baker

Hey Baker if your mom does get an E-mail from  Vern and she gets mad at you for looking  suggestive female photos . Just tell your mom to look on the bright side . When she says what bright side  just tell  your mom at least your looking at  women LOL .  ;D

karl28 said:
Baker

Hey Baker if your mom does get an E-mail from  Vern and she gets mad at you for looking  suggestive female photos . Just tell your mom to look on the bright side . When she says what bright side  just tell  your mom at least your looking at  women LOL .   ;D

I never said email -- I said I'd PM his mom ... she's here.  ;)

A hot teacher is a good teacher, you know the kids arnt falling asleep in class and looking straight at the front

lone bugler said:
A hot teacher is a good teacher, you know the kids arnt falling asleep in class and looking straight at the front

Yes, but half the class never wants to get up and answer the questions on the board...

Dissident said:
Yeah. I bet it was a jealous mom that complained after one of the dad went for a parent-teacher meeting.
Hey, on that note, sometimes there are some pretty hot moms that show up. A while back I remember giving one of my colleagues the gears because he had to leave football practice early as he had like 20 interviews for Gr. 9 geography (no one cares how their kid is doing in geography!). He is a younger guy (not like us over 30 dinosaurs) who's pretty popular with the ladies. I told him he'd better get going as all the hot moms wanted to check him out (I doubt there were any that wanted to talk about their kid!)
Unfortunately not all of us have his problem  :'(

ArmyVern 

Didn't realize that you stated PM  . I really have to pay attention to the finer details LOL .

Back