• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

(Hot!) high school teacher in hot water for posing in risque swimsuit photos!!!!

Interesting....
She musta worked for Hooters while going to school.

Any bet that she's easy on the pupils and hard on the students >:D

Yawn.  Another plastic blonde.  They are a dime a dozen.  :boring:

I guess I'm spoiled....I work with two sisters who are former Hooters girls and they are every bit as hot, I would say hotter, than this lady, who is SMOKIN HOT!

Remember.... don't mess with the staff...

No they are NOT my sisters.....I know what you're thinking LoneWolf. Hands off....they're mine!!  >:D LOL

Somehow I doubt it was the skimpy bathing suit pictures that got her in trouble..... ::)

PMedMoe said:
Somehow I doubt it was the skimpy bathing suit pictures that got her in trouble..... ::)

What!!?? You've turned off your filter haven't you??  >:D

Where was THAT teacher when I was in high school geography???  Maybe I would have paid more attention in class...holy handgrenades, she's...umm, cute?!?    :eek:      :eek:      :eek:

I wonder if that what my DP1 students thought of me?  Maybe I should do get my Cornwallis speedo on and pose.. Army.ca calendar.. for the troops.. hmm...

Of course, I'd have to deal with all the other guys being jealous of me.. oh well.

Bzzliteyr said:
I wonder if that what my DP1 students thought of me?  Maybe I should do get my speedo on and pose.. Army.ca calendar.. for the troops.. hmm...

Of course, I'd have to deal with all the other guys being jealous of me.. oh well.

I'd buy one -- just for shits & giggles.  ;)

Hey ArmyVern, can you send me a set of those chaps? There's two (well lots more) girls here that would look just fine....this is my civilian job...

Woah.

I just change my filter on google. A whole new world opens up to me.

Yeah. I bet it was a jealous mom that complained after one of the dad went for a parent-teacher meeting.

Back