• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

hey guys heres a new poll

Where are you from(joining the army)

• alberta

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • BC

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • ontario

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • quebec

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • nova scotia

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • New-brunswick

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • NL

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • saskatchewan

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • PEI

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • territories

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jermeytinling

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm from brooks, Alberta

p.s how is everyones recruiting process going( post)

I'm curious as to why there's only a few mentioned, are the others not important??  I am from Nova Scotia, Halifax...I know, wayyy to the east, you probably don't even know where it is.. ^-^

J-Swift said:
I'm curious as to why there's only a few mentioned, are the others not important??   I am from Nova Scotia, Halifax...I know, wWayto the east, you probably don't even know where it is.. ^-^

hey man first off i lived in nova Scotia for 16 years so yes it is an important place to me an I'm sorry me not putting it was offensive to you. that way i put other i was in a bit of a hurry when i made it. i have time now tho so ill add them.
cheers

not to mention PEI, the 3 territoriies and Saskatchewan seem to be missing. Jerermy if you are in a hurry why would you set up the poll in the first place? Do it when you have more time to get the answers you want for an accurate poll. BTW "winnipag" is a city and not a province.

alberta
BC
ontario
quebec
nova scotia
new bronswic
nfl
winnipag

Hi I'm from New-Brunswick and not new bronswic lol and winnipeg is not a province man  :p

hehe its ok .... I was wondering did you applied for Reg or Res???

lagacer said:
he he its OK .... I was wondering did you applied for Reg or Res???

hey ya i applied for infantry 031 (reg force) I'm just waiting for my med files from boreden at the moment. how about you :salute:

I'm from South Mountain Ontario most of you guys have probably never heard of it can't wait to leave the piss ass town. It's about 45 mins from Ottawa want to move to Edmonton to be PPCLI :salute:

Hello I'm from the National Football League, you know it's wayyyyyy out east, the part that everyone misses on their coast to coast tour, Victoria to Halifax or as it's know out her NL for Newfoundland and Labrador  ;)

hahah nice island ryhno... so what are you going for im going infantry(reg force)

jermeytinling said:
hey ya i applied for infantry 031 (reg force) I'm just waiting for my med files from boreden at the moment. how about you :salute:

I applied in infantry (res force) and me too I'm wating for my med a the moment ;)

Armoured Jeremy, cus did the infantry thing and to be honest why lug a rucksack when you can strap it onto a cougar, oooh and the spiffy hat  ;)

lol thats tempting man... but i think ill go for infantry its a family thing you know :salute:

cgyflames01 said:
Were still missing manitoba.... friendly manitoba. Anyway Calgary here.
  I figured you were from Calgary by just looking at your name :D

Back