• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Help needed on web project in coordination with ‘cdnarmy.ca‘

D

Drez

I have spoken to the web master of this fine web page we use and its forums, Mike Bobbit, about upgrading the content located within.

(GREAT SITE BY THE WAY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :) )

There is much info presented here but we could easily add more and attain more detail for people to refer to. It seems to me there are always alot of question on many topics poorly covered by some sites and even the army available documentation itself. This project will serve as a common reference point for many of these questions and the general info that people are always looking for and never finding enough of.

The website will work in close match with CDNarmy.ca, to provide the best possible answers and information to the general public, civilian and/or military.

I have gathered a few people of my personnal surroundings to help me gather and compile the website, which I must mention will be in constant growth and change to meet the new specs. of the army which is ever changing. The site will be updated on weekly basis, and more if need be.

The website will be of course free of charge for use and reference and the entire team behind it awknowledge that they are volunteers. Thanks will be extended to all those who help and the list will be available for all to see the contributors of this great project to be.

NEEDED
I am looking for a few people to help us further this project:
-A good webmaster with skills at making something neat, professional and adaptable.
-A graphics expert/designer for creation of logos and the general web page layout.
-Writers for current military and world news, as well as people who have typing skills to add information to the site in general.
-Anybody with a taste for the military life or not, who thinks he can help by any means of contribution to the website.

Thank you and please contact me if you think you can help and if you wish to know more about the project itself.

Jayme Leclerc
Recruit with the CF :cdn:

AIM - FrickGamer
MSN and email 1 - liquidman12@hotmail.com
Email 2 - liquidman12@videotron.ca
ICQ - 169902679

Thanks again!

Drez,

I think this is an excellent idea, and badly needed. An online "Canadian Army Reference Manual" would be of benefit to many of the folks here, espeically those just getting started with the Army.

There‘s a lot of good info already tucked away here, but it‘s buried under roughly 23,000 posts, and can be very hard to find!

A single source of clear information would be invaluable, and I hope volunteers will step up to help out. I‘ll be the first to say that I‘ll help out if I can.

Cheers

I can do some graphics and web layout (I use Frontpage 2000, but know how to use it well).

I am also a Private Recruit, so could provide up to date information on joining.

Anyways, my MSN: a_spearin@hotmail.com

Latest website made: www.geocities.com/recceplatoon

Back