• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hello together

maxdata

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Just want to say hello.
I‘m a soldier from the german Bundeswehr and happy that i found your forum on the net while looking for other military related forums.

(I‘m member of a team running a german army forum, and currently we‘re working on an english-section. www.bwforum.de )

Please don‘t have a too close watch on my english, i already try do my best *shame*

Bye and a good new year to all :)

Maxdata, Happy New Year. You are most welcome and encouraged to contribute your perspective on issues facing the Canadian Military. Your knowledge of the German Bundeswehr can provide a unique perspective to us, just as our friends from the UK, USA, etc have.

Cheers,

Gunner

Gruß maxdata! Willkommen zu Army.ca...

Viele deutsche Leute in Kanada. Einige habe deutsche vorfahr (mich) und sprachen etwas deutsch...

Die Bundeswehr ist sehr gut, professionell und ehrenwert. Wir haben groß respektieren für unser Deutsche verbündeter. :salute:

Danke für das forumlink.

Entschuldigung für mein scheiße engl-deutsch ;) :cdn:

Thanks for the nice welcome :)

Don‘t worry about you german nbk i think it‘s better than my english.

If someone needs assistance with our forum until we set up our english registration and login form just send me a message or contact me on icq or msn :warstory:

Welcome!!
Glad to see you having interest!

Back