• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

has anybody read a book called auschwitz

B

bilal

if you have not read this book i highly recommend it its about one of the worst concentration camps ever they literally burned people alive and other disturbing stuff like that

I haven‘t read it but I know that Auschwitz-Birkenau was the worst nazi concentration camp that ever existed. The estimated number of victims is a million to a million and a half. It was the greatest mass murder in the history of humanity. It was a terrible thing.

The international community said never again...but genocide is still happening in the world today. For example, Rwanda in 1994, Bosnia and many more horrific events. I am currently reading a book at the moment. It‘s called: < Shake hands with the devil: the failure of humanity in Rwanda >, written by the Canadian L. Gen. Roméo Dallaire. He was the commander in the UN mission for Rwanda. Although he did a marvelous job, the mission failed because of the lack of assistance from the international community.

Dallaire is my idol. I am so proud of Canadian soldiers who sacrifice their lives for world peace. I am so thankful Lester B. Pearson created peacekeepers. Forget american firefighters, Canadian soldiers are my heroes!

I am so proud of Canadian soldiers who sacrifice their lives for world peace. I am so thankful Lester B. Pearson created peacekeepers. Forget american firefighters, Canadian soldiers are my heroes!
An admirable statement, but most soldiers are not peacekeepers nor do they wish to be labeled as such. Perhaps a little more reading about military forces in general is in order.

Back