• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Easter Everyone

proudnurse

Inactive
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy Easter. What does everyone plan on doing over the Holiday? I am working over the Holiday, but I am off in the mornings so I will get to fit in some "Bunny Time" for the little one. Also, just checked the schedule in the kitchen at work, and I am off Monday, and the little one is still off school that day :) think I'm going to have to do something special with her and maybe some family that night... we'll have to go and visit now for sure  ;D  right now, excited that I'm actually off one of the nights! Did not expect that so I'm really glad right now.

Blessings also, to the ones that are Deployed over the holidays or away from thier family because of courses, etc too.

~Rebecca 

All the same from my family to everyone else.

proudnurse said:
Blessings also, to the ones that are Deployed over the holidays or away from thier family because of courses, etc too.
+1. To all deployed or on training, thank you!

Recceguy, my favourite is the last picture... the choco bunnies... too funny I got those laughing tears over here  ;D thanks!

~Rebecca

Loved the pictures-especially the Lab!!!

Happy Easter, all.

:cdn:
Hawk

Happy Easter Everyone !!

I have to admit I liked the Lab too and the others

emmiee

Happy Easter!
Lets not forget what this time of year is all about...
Plastic filled baskets, chocolate and bunnies!

I'm not really a chocolate kind of gal. (*gasp* YES I am sure I am female...) So, Easter isn't my fave holiday. Although the ham dinner Mom makes each year is something I look forward to! Although seeing as I leave for BMQ soon, I am not able to take any time off to go home this year... Boo. I guess I could cook for myself.

Happy Easter Everyone!! Hope you spend it with your loved ones!

Happy Easter to all at home and abroad   
We are planning a huge Easter dinner with our families and friends.Our kids are all grown up so no Easter egg hunt but that gives me more time to cook. When our family eats its like cooking for an army.

Happy Easter to all!!  We are having our Easter dinner tonight as I am headed back to Borden tomorrow.  Figured I'd get a jump on the weekend traffic and that gives me all day Monday to work on my report.  Also, a friend and I are going to see Dr. Hook Sunday night!  :)

PMedMoe said:
Happy Easter to all!!  We are having our Easter dinner tonight as I am headed back to Borden tomorrow.  Figured I'd get a jump on the weekend traffic and that gives me all day Monday to work on my report.  Also, a friend and I are going to see Dr. Hook Sunday night!  :)

Last time Dr Hook played here in Cambridge ON, believe it or not, was at a bar about 1/2 hr walk from my house. They closed it down though when they started building more new houses in that area. The bar was called Lil Big Horn. I saw Jim Cuddy from Blue Rodeo there back in Feb '03 also. Now your post about going to see Dr Hook is reminding me of when I got to see them there too  8)

Hope you had a great dinner with the family Moe, before heading 'er back to Borden. Hope everyone is enjoying thier weekend too! Mine is going so far so good.... even work has been going alright this weekend!

~Rebecca

easter2.JPG

though your people walk in the valley of darkness,
no evil should they fear;
for they follow in faith the call of the shepherd
whom you have sent for their hope and strength.

Happy Easter, everybody.

As a gift, I bring you: How to make a 2.5 kg, 10, 000 calorie Cadbury Cream Egg.

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project.php?projectID=302&pageID=1

My pancreas is giving out just thinking about the thing.

Back