• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy 100th to the Canadian Navy

Matt_Fisher

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
As today, May 4th, 2010 marks the 100th anniversary of the granting of Royal Assent by His Majesty King Edward VII to the Canadian Naval Service Bill, I'd like to wish a Happy 100th Birthday to the former and currently serving Sailors and Officers of the Royal Canadian Navy and the Canadian Forces Maritime Command.

:salute:

Best wishes all in (dark) blue!  :salute:

Just want to wish a happy 100th birthday to the Canadian Navy.  To all the men and women of Canada's Navy, past and present,you have a lot to celebrate and a lot to be proud of :salute:

All the parties and celebrations have been amazing.  It has been a blast being here in Esquimalt this year.  I've also enjoyed seeing so many civvies getting into it.  There have been countless Naval Centennial fear sightings around town.  Actually speaking of centennial gear, one that saw but haven't been able to find for sale was the centennial cycling jersey.  Does anyone know where they are being sold?

Search the base's online newspaper archives, "The Lookout". One of this spring or summer's issue had an order form for those cycling jersey's.

I wish to add my most  sincene wishes to the Cdn navy 100 Birthday.Bet wishes and Good luck to the next 100 years. Old naval guard

Back