• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hang in there...

Hey everyone this is my first post so here it goes. In adding to this conversation with putting a little of my own story in the mix. The waiting process aka "Hurry up and Wait" in my opinion is the first course of "BMQ". I originally applied as a Mechanical Engineer in January of 2013 to eventually change my application to a NCM AVS Tech (educational reasons) in February 2013. CFAT, Medical, Interview done July 2nd 2013. Everything seemed to be going according to plan and well. 2 Weeks after I received a call from Hamilton RC stating that my security clearance was held up because of a debt. So I cleared the debt, sent out the paperwork and began the wait game again. I waited from mid July to Friday, October 25th so yes LAST FRIDAY when I finally got my call from RC stating the approval took place and I would be Merit Listed by Wednesday and select able off the list as of that day. He also added that my occupation is open and #1 Priority Nation wide and #2 Priority for Hamilton RC and not to worry about my 1 year anniversary date of Application because it wouldn't get that far. Put yourself in their shoes. You are looking for the best of the best. You want to invest into the people that truly WANT to be their. Not the people that think they want to to just give up in BMQ. But the best. They want the people that will do what they have to to make it. Whether or not it is was a quick process or slow process. The ones that just make it. That is my  :2c: 

Back