• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

handed in my app today

B

bradb

Just wanted to let everybody know that I handed in my application package today. I know that alot of people talk about how long it takes, so I thaught I would let everybody know as/how things progress right from the beginning. Wish me luck!

Good luck.

I too handed in my Application earlier this week (Monday). Hopefully, we‘ll both luck out and have the process proceed without too many problems or delays :)

Well, I received a phone call today from cfrc and booked my apptitude test and medical test for July 23. They sayed that there whas a chance that I would be doing my interview on this day as well, but I guess I wont know that untill the 23rd of July. I am very excited and I hope that everything goes well and smooth.

wow nice. I‘ll be doing my interview on the same day 23rd. hehe. I too am very excited and unpatient.

bradb, where did u hand in ur application package?
because I am going to hand mine to 12 Med Comp.. so I want to make sure that I can catch up my PT before they call me...

too fast to reply

Back