• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Handbook of ammunition and Equipment, (B-GL-306-15)

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know if/where one might be able to find a copy of 306-15?  Currently we are running a DP 1 in house and it seems that all but one of my Regt's copies have "vanished" since the last course and they are not letting that copy out of the orderly room, not that I can blame them.  I have attempted to find in on the DIN so have all the other instructors, if anyone happens to know where I might find it (or even has a copy that they would be willing to email me) that would be great.

Thanks,

From the Army Electronic Library:

NDID Number  B-GL-371-009/FP-001 
Old NDID Number  B-GL-306-015/MS-001 
Book Title  Field Artillery Handbook of Equipment and Ammunition 105mm 
Last Version      November 76 
Publication not available online

It is possible there is no electronic version at all at this time.

Try looking on the Din via the Din portal to the AEL under pub search with this new NDID number you might find a copy somewhere

Yeah that's what we kinda figured, I was just kinda hoping that maybe someone was bored on day/night and scanned it or something like that :) ....Thanks though...Hoping I could do my lesson plans at home instead of hanging out at the armouries for free...Will try that new number though 

BTW have you looked on Documentum? Might find LP's there.

Army Electronic Library
http://armyapp.dnd.ca/ael/main-acceuil.asp

(Which is where I found the information provided above.)

Nfld Sapper said:
BTW have you looked on Documentum? Might find LP's there.

Nope, is is accessable from civi land (not at the armouries till Weds night, at least trying not to be)

Michael O'Leary said:
Army Electronic Library
http://armyapp.dnd.ca/ael/main-acceuil.asp

(Which is where I found the information provided above.)

Yes Mr. O'Leary but I've found the DIN version has a better pub search than the public version.

241 said:
Nope, is is accessable from civi land (not at the armouries till Weds night, at least trying not to be)

Nope only avail thru DIN/DWAN.

BTW check your PM's

Nfld Sapper said:
Yes Mr. O'Leary but I've found the DIN version has a better pub search than the public version.

he indicated he wanted to do his work from home so the DIN isn't going to be much help  ;D

cdnaviator said:
he indicated he wanted to do his work from home so the DIN isn't going to be much help  ;D

I realize that cdnaviator but just wanted to indicate that the DIN sometimes has better links for pubs than the public domained CF sites  :cheers:

Back