• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Gunner contacts

J

justin594

An area dedicated to linking up old friends from the guns. Please leave name and contact info.

Justin Frye
E BTY Para (retired)
justin594@yahoo.com
Now serving on the Hamilton Police tactical unit. Living in Waterdown Ontario.

AIRBORNE!

Ya know after you left I got the distinct impression you would disappear off the face of the earth.The crippler lives on......

The Crippler is officially retired! I have been married for 4 yrs now, with a two and a half year old daughter and a boy on the way in Dec. Who left that last message?> "Shelldrake"??? whats your real name? We sure had some good times in Petawawa, from what I hear now it isn't as much fun. Has anyone got any contact information on Jason Pepin???? I think he's in Calgary somewhere. Cheers troops....I'll check back in often.

The Crippler
:cdn:

hey justin

still hanging out here with the guns, we have got to get together sometime for a few beers

have a good one

Lee  :salute:

Hey Justin how is thing in the Peel... have thought you left the and would never return ha ha anyway take care and good luck and be safe.. how is your brother is he still in the PPCLI?? Chow Man

Wayne MacLean

Hey troops....Don't know where the confusion came about, I work in Hamilton and have been here for almost six years now. My brother Jason is actually with the Toronto Police, presently with the ETF. You guys have to go easy on a civie like me....please add your last name to any reply. Good to see this forum is getting so many hits. Lee....I'll take you up on that beer offer anytime! Paul, I hope things are going well in Renfrew for you. I'll check back soon...

Justin

Just saying hi, I got in a few months before you left.  Working with Bdr. Mangy  ;D you were.

Litwin

justin594 said:
An area dedicated to linking up old friends from the guns. Please leave name and contact info.

Justin Frye
E BTY Para (retired)
justin594@yahoo.com
Now serving on the Hamilton Police tactical unit. Living in Waterdown Ontario.

AIRBORNE!
Did a search here and with Google and this old post was all that I came up with.

I was unable to tryout this time but came across this.
AR Audition

Enjoy,
ME

Hi everyone.
I have applied to Artillery, and am waiting for an intake call. Im wondering if any of you could give me REAL stories about your lives?? I am 28, father and husband. My boy is 2 years old, and hopefully I will meet his healthy happy sibling in January 2014.

How has artillery affected your LIVES, and the relationships in it??? Love it? Hate it? Level of danger? Stress on the family?
Any opinions will help me make a more informed decision.

My other choices are Infantry and Engineers.
Thank you!
-Lee
Ottawa, ON

108 Stitches said:
Hi everyone.
I have applied to Artillery, and am waiting for an intake call. Im wondering if any of you could give me REAL stories about your lives?? I am 28, father and husband. My boy is 2 years old, and hopefully I will meet his healthy happy sibling in January 2014.

How has artillery affected your LIVES, and the relationships in it??? Love it? Hate it? Level of danger? Stress on the family?
Any opinions will help me make a more informed decision.

My other choices are Infantry and Engineers.
Thank you!
-Lee
Ottawa, ON
This probably doesn't belong here, but I'll just say my hearing went down a category within 2 years as a member of a gun det. Plus, any time you ram a 98 lb piece of high explosive into a giant gun, then throw some stuff to make it go boom... it can be pretty dangerous. Premature. Have had more than one round thump off a few hundred metres from the gun line.

Like anything else, personal opinions and experiences will vary greatly.

Back