• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Gun line TSM Crse for reserve

SuperTrooper

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,
anyone have an idea about the Gun line TSM crse starting  May - June 07.
I have been offered it, but everyone is in the black in regards to what is being taught on the crse, other then it being run in the Sioux.
If anyone has any info, that would be great.

Dates I received for Mod 1 are 28 May-8 June, Mod 2 is supoosed to be another 2 week block right after.  I am told it replaces the old Res 6B course.  No further info on what is actually being taught on it though.

Mod 1, 27 May - 8 June
Mod 2, 10 June - 22 June

Yes, taking place in the Sault.

Don't fret my friend. I suspect all Reserve Sgts of the Royal Regiment are in the dark as I have been unsuccessful in finding info for my troops as well.

Only suggestion that comes to mind; contact Ops WO 49 Fd to see if he can answer your/our question(s).

Hey Every one,
Currently i'm on the DP3 Gunarea TSM being run in Vancouver. Part 1 is Theory covering ballistics, equipment and ammo. Approximately half the lessons are student mutuals. Part 2 is more practical. Conduct of a Recce, Troop and Battery Movement, CMX's and Tewt's(we've actually re named them Practical Exercise Not Involving Soldiers, you can figure it out!)soft assesses are done on Recce TSM Recce O, Recce SGT,BK. Hard assess for Gunline TSM and GPO. Hope this helps

Back