• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ground news network

dimsum

Army.ca Myth
Mentor
Reaction score
I saw this from Perun's latest video. It is a news aggregator that also lists the lean of the sources that contribute to it. As a test, I clicked on an article about President Biden visiting Canada and this is what it looks like.

Screen Shot 2023-03-19 at 4.46.42 PM.png

I saw this from Perun's latest video. It is a news aggregator that also lists the lean of the sources that contribute to it. As a test, I clicked on an article about President Biden visiting Canada and this is what it looks like.

View attachment 76856
Anyone want to bet we see some concessions on Safe Third Country, with us stepping up to take more of a role in Haiti? There’s some direct overlap between the two issues as is.

Anyone want to bet we see some concessions on Safe Third Country, with us stepping up to take more of a role in Haiti? There’s some direct overlap between the two issues as is.
Quite possibly. Though I’m still not sure how we could actually do it.

I hope Joe grabs Justin by the lapels and tells him to get this Chinese situation sorted RTFN.

Back