• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Grizzly and Cougar coming out soon

GINge!

Reaction score
Wow, good times to be a modeller of Canadian AFV's. Looks like Trumpeter had the test shots of the Grizzly and the Cougar at the Tokyo.

Grizz appears to be final production variant (no marine drive, Bison mirrors), while the Cougar looks to be early (marine drive, coofin box instead of turret basket). I picked up the Trumpeter LAV TUA, and though its not without its faults, the detail is pretty decent and the price point was very good. I would expect the Grizzly and Cougar to be similarly priced and detailed:

0628.jpg

Hi GINge, could you let me know when this model(Grizzly) is coming to the Canadian market. This was my wild ride back in my Militia days Thanks in Advance ONG

The Cougar is scheduled for March 2011: http://www.cybermodeler.com/news/trumpeter.shtml

I would imagine the Grizzly wouldn't be too long afterwards.

With a couple of tweaks those US soldiers in Iraq could be Canadianized.

Nice to see the Blackdog crew. I ordered their LAV-III stowage set, still waiting on it.

The US SF figures (set 35003) .. I dunno, something about the way they are posed, they look a bit...effeminate. 

BTW Mike, I'm going to do my AVGP up as Edmonton Police Service one.

Back