• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Great New Service from Google

geo

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
Great New Service from Google

It avoids the charge for directory information if you are on the road and without a phone book.

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411. (1-800-4664-411) This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free-- great when you are on the road, or don't have a directory handy.  Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialling the number.                                                             

How great is that? This is good in the USA or Canada and it is absolutely free! Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick monstration.                                         

*http://*www.google.com/goog411/                             

Thanks,
but do you work for Google?
;D

Other than the search engine and email I use Google earth and Calendar. Google has so many tools available for free - how about a survey...

cheers,
Frank

I dunno man.  Google spies on people.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

I googled tinfoil hats for that picture. They know I'm on to them.

Nope.... don't work for them.... but they have some really nifty toys
This directory assistance service is kickass - AND it works in Canada (or so they claim)

Back