• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got tha infamous Call

SeanPaul_031

Inactive
Reaction score
Got the call yesterday, June 1st. Swear in Aug 10, leave Aug 30.

I applied back in Nov, my VFS took like 5 months, then got merit listed March 23.

Whos going Aug 30 as well???  :bullet:

Can't say that I got "the call" yet, but out of curiosity you got picked on the March 28 board and not the May 9, right? Kincanucks says I was selected on the May 9 and I can't say i was expecting the call for some time. Although it would be nice to get right about now  :)

Jordan411 said:
Can't say that I got "the call" yet, but out of curiosity you got picked on the March 28 board and not the May 9, right? Kincanucks says I was selected on the May 9 and I can't say i was expecting the call for some time. Although it would be nice to get right about now   :)

No, I got merit listed March 23. When I was selected though, I have no idea...They just called me June 1st, so yea I assume I was selected on the May 09 board. If canucks says you were selected though then Im sure youll be gettin the call soon as well.

Im stoked though, this thing is finally gettin on. :warstory:

I got the call 2  :) min ago. YEAH!!! finally. and my brother was accepted too and we're both doing BMQ in Borden. how sweet is that!!!  :)

ACS TEC! FIRST CHOICE!

BMQ BORDEN ONTARIO!

APRIL 3 - JUNE 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the yelling... I'm sitting here shaking... wow... i gotta quit work, sort out some affairs, tell someone something very important... wow... I'm still shaking...

thanks everyone for everything!

Haha wicked man, I bet you weren't expecting that so soon. Congrats

oh, damn. now i need to shave...

th_epics024.jpg

Oh yes you need to shave. Jokes!

But for real now congratulation on your big promotion, from civi to military. Oh-Ah

Congrats and good luck you are at the point of no return ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!  lol

Walrus

The point of no return is where I sware my self in and sign the dotted line... for 5 years...

Theres no chance im turning back now.

Congrats! Best of luck to you, it's a very proud moment for you.

Nice Sideburns

enjoy them while you can.........  ;)

Just remember... you know nothing.
Even if you know it.. you know nothing.
Be the GREYMAN!!!!!

I was the greyman on EVERY COURSE but
one (CFJLC/CFJNCO included)... 

And.. for the love of god.. Don't stand out!

Back