• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Going rate for R&Q?

cmdj1982

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone currently in or recently graduated) from ROTP has any idea the current deduction off of pay for R&Q during the stay at RMC? I have searched high and low and gotten some old figures here, but can't find any indication past posts from 2013...

cmdj1982 said:
Just wondering if anyone currently in or recently graduated) from ROTP has any idea the current deduction off of pay for R&Q during the stay at RMC?

See also,

The Rations and Quarters Merged Thread 
cmdj1982 said:
Just wondering if anyone currently in (or recently graduated) from ROTP has any idea of the current deduction off of pay for R&Q during their stay at RMC?

cmdj1982 said:
Just wondering if anyone currently in or recently graduated) from ROTP has any idea the current deduction off of pay for R&Q during the stay at RMC? I have searched high and low and gotten some old figures here, but can't find any indication past posts from 2013...

As you are posting from a DWAN computer, can you not just turn around and ask your RMS staff for the latest figures?

George Wallace said:
As you are posting from a DWAN computer, can you not just turn around and ask your RMS staff for the latest figures?

I didn't realize every building with a DWAN computer had a clerk that was up to date with the quarters costs for RMC. Must be a specialty course..... :not-again:

cmdj1982 said:
any idea the current deduction off of pay for R&Q during the stay at RMC

cmdj1982, It's about the same as you had seen in previous posts. About 750/month, leaving you about 500/month for personal use.

Back